Nate

Re: Welcome Questars

Post by Nate »

This is classy. Very nice job.
GM Mark

Post by GM Mark »

Yeah, coolness!

I've got a digital archive already building up of the ventures you guys have done, some of it sent in emails.

I posted Aria, who just leveled to 6.

And guess what? Jon... this is wicked. At 6th level, Aria gets what's called Warden's Distraction. In addition to giving our own party 4 x d8 Warden's Gift dice, I can now use those dice against enemy rolls as a Reaction. Like, wow, that's major if some big baddie is rolling an attack, ability, or saving throw, making it a -d8 (4.5) lower on their toss. We 've been using these sparingly, partly because it gives us aces in the hole in case of later critical rolls.

And... she gets Hawk-Eyed, no disadvantage in bow long range, but she has to take a 1-month time out in Dale to train for it.

And... I rolled an '8' on d8 for +HP!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Wow Aria!

That is extraordinarily amazing! It appears we need to head to Dale in the very near future!

I've just been taking the optional 4hps/level with my Sorceress without rolling.

Ariel
Jon

Post by Jon »

Mark,

I don't know what Dale is like, but I am hoping to find spell casters that might help craft items: 6 lvl or above. I know they make magic toys there. I am close to 6th with Ariel. I would love some down time once I raise a level and you need a month to train.

Ariel