Post by Nate »

startrek_firefly_class_deckplans.png
startrek_firefly_class_deckplans.png (264.31 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
Jon

Re: Ship floor plan

Post by Jon »

Nate,

The ship looks fun!

I am a contributor to Star Citizen. I log in there every so often and walk around, fly around some ships I own.

I love the idea of ships that you can walk around, maybe tinker with. The ship itself is fun! Not to mention a universe to fly around in!

I have only watched one movie in the Firefly universe. I haven't watched the series. I am assuming the blueprint you posted was inspired by that series.

Jon
Nate

Re: Ship floor plan

Post by Nate »

Right the only difference with the TV series is the layout in the rear passenger quarters.

The crystal that the pigs want for their project is somewhere on the order of a cubic meter, so that will fit in the main cargo bay.

Also in the cargo bay will be a 6 passenger open top anti-grav sled that they want to fit out with a custom-designed scanner. That's why they're requesting the electronics technicians. And the pigs are kind of evasive about why they want the guys with plasma rifle skills but you've seen them doing research about the effect of plasma rifles on dinosaurs so the crystal might be on a kind of dangerous planet.